Saturday, October 10, 2009

One, two, three, four... I declare a thumb war...

Have I mentioned I love free stuff? I'm pretty sure I may have mentioned this. I spent a good portion of 2001 signing up for free things on the internet... with mixed results as you can imagine. And now I just sound scabby, cheap and kind of creepy...
Anyway... if you head over to The Small Object, you'll see a whole section of fun, free printables just for you. You can choose from book plates, recipes cards and my all time favourite... thumb wrestling championship belts!
I'm not sure about you, but all disagreements in my life are settled via thumb wrestling or scissors!paper!rock! so this is right up my alley... and probably in vogue with everyone aged 10 and under. I particularly like that the loser gets the prettiest belt... no guessing why!
I'm hearting these cheery recipe cards too...

No comments:

Post a Comment